Tru-Cape Kanzi Krunch Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the Tru-Cape Kanzi Krunch Competition, you automatically agree to the following Terms and Conditions set out below.
- This competition is open to all South African residents over the age of eighteen (18) years (any persons under the age of eighteen (18) must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). All entrants under the age of 18 must be entered by a legal guardian or parent. However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of Tru-Cape, its associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters), as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- Entries will be accepted from 18 June 2021 to Midnight 19 July 2021. No entries received after midnight on 19 July 2021 will be considered.
- Verified winners will be contacted by 30 July 2021.
- Verified prize winners will receive:
- (1) One of (3) Three TikTok Starter Packs.
- There will to a total of 3 verified prize winners.
- To qualify for entry:
- All you have to do to enter is video record your best Krunch Sound by biting into a Kanzi® apple, upload it to your social media platforms and tag @trucape and hashtag the #KanziKrunchCompetition so we can find your videos!
- Don’t forget to retain your slip from your Kanzi® purchase to validate your entry and share it with us on our socials.
- You can also use the “original sound – Trucape” clip on TikTok to create your best Kanzi® Krunch video.
- Entires can be made via TikTok, Facebook and Instagram.
- Prize winners must allow thirty (30) days for delivery of prize from end date of the competition, and take current government lockdown regulations into consideration.
- Any person that has won a main prize of any Tru-Cape competitions within the last 2 years may not enter the competition and be eligible for the prizes.
- The 3 prize winners will be chosen at the discretion of Tru-Cape.
- Winners will be selected via random draw. Tru-Cape reserves the right to choose the winners at its own discretion. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be verified and notified directly. Each prize winner will be required to provide his / her physical address / postal address as well as any other details required by Tru-Cape for delivery of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- Each winner may be required to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Tru-Cape to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. The winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Tru-Cape to collect, store
and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each winner may be requested to appear on television or radio, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods and/or services of Tru-Cape. However, the winners of the Competition shall, at any time, be entitled to decline the above request.
- Tru-Cape reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions during the competition period and every reasonable effort shall be made to inform entrants of changes/amendments.
- Only South African residents may participate in the competition.
- For any enquires email email@example.com or call 021 850 1800.