Oven pancakes with banana and KANZI® apple
Our friends at KANZI® apple created this recipe so we are sharing it with you.
Watch a how-to-make video clip by the below link.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Oven time: 25 minutes
2 KANZI® apples
2 ripe bananas
4 tbsp oil
200 ml milk
250 g flour
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp caster sugar
300 ml thick yoghurt
3 tbsp forest fruits jam
1. Heat the oven to 180°C. Place a 40 x 30 cm baking tray with a raised edge in the oven to preheat.
2. Remove the core from the apples using an apple corer and chop each one into 6 slices of approximately 1 cm thick.
3. Finely mash the bananas with a fork in a large mixing bowl, then mix in the eggs, 2 tbsp oil and the milk. Sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into the bowl and mix into a smooth dough with a whisk.
4. Remove the baking tray from the oven and brush with the remaining oil. Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and evenly distribute the apple slices on top. Return the baking tray to the oven and bake the oven pancake for 25 minutes in the centre of the oven.
5. Meanwhile, mix the yoghurt with the forest fruits jam.
6. Slice the pancake into portions and serve with the forest fruits yoghurt.